- American, born 1955 in Bærum (Oslo), Norway; grew up in Montreal; live in McLean, VA
- wrote and illustrated articles on the Apollo moon missions from '71 to '73 for The Montreal Star.
- observer to the NASA Art Program on Apollo 17 and Skylab 1 & 2, in Cape Canaveral and Houston.
- official NASA Artist on the Apollo/Soyuz Test Project (ASTP) - worked in Mission Control, Houston.
- space paintings on Apollo, Skylab, ASTP, and Space Shuttle used by NASA, CBS News, National Geographic Magazine, Aviation Week & Space Technology, and other publications.
- commissioned paintings done for de Havilland Aircraft of Canada, Canadair, Rockwell International, Telesat Canada, GE Astro Space and other aerospace companies.
- airline art commissioned by American Airlines and Pacific Western Airlines; many commissions from airline pilots of Eastern, TWA, Nordair, Air Canada, Canadian and others.
- illustrated joined-wing aircraft for ACA Industries.
- U.S. Air Force artist - flew in F-111, F-4, and F-15 fighter aircraft.
- commissioned by the National Research Council of Canada to document the first Canadian in space mission with Marc Garneau; contract artist to the Canadian Space Agency for Radarsat, space science, and Canada's involvement in the International Space Station.
- commissioned by the Ontario Science Centre to paint the Challenger Learning Centre mural.
- space art featured in the International Expo '86 main pavillion in Vancouver.
- programs 3-D computer graphics; wrote LMSim, an Apollo Lunar Module flight simulator.
- associate producer for Astronomy Toronto on Rogers Cable ('87-'89).
- CBC Newsworld space expert for the Voyager, Galileo, Hubble Space Telescope, and other space missions.
- advisor to the HBO/Tom Hank's series From the Earth to the Moon - wrote the script Spider and worked as crew on the moon set.
- responsible for the LM-13 spacecraft in the Apollo mission exhibit at the Cradle of Aviation Museum in Long Island. Wrote, produced and directed the exhibit film An Eagle on the Moon
- developed the trajectory and dynamics for the Apollo 15 lunar landing sequence in the IMAX 3D movie Magnificent Desolation - A Walk on the Moon
- contractor to the Smithsonian Institution for the refurbishment of LM-2
- designed the NASA STS-90, STS-100, and ISS Expedition 35 mission patches
- awarded the 2006 Sandford Fleming Medal from the Royal Canadian Institute for the Advancement of Science